Level Witchwarper 3
Casting Time 1 standard action
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Targets one creature
Duration concentration + 1 round
Saving Throw Reflex partial; see text; Spell Resistance no
You peer into the future of multiple realities, collating and perceiving actions the target is likely to take. When that target takes an action during the duration, as a reaction you can execute one of the following effects. These effects are resolved after the target declares an intended action but before that action is resolved. The target can attempt a Reflex save to negate your reaction’s effect. If the effect successfully interrupts the target’s action, that action is still expended unless otherwise noted.
Once a target has been successfully affected three times by one casting of this spell, the spell ends. You can attempt each effect only once per casting.
- Trip the target. A target tripped after it declares its intent to cast a spell does not lose that spell slot.
- Hinder the target’s ranged weapon, imposing a –4 penalty on its next ranged attack roll or a –2 penalty to multiple ranged attack rolls during a full attack.
- Wrench the target’s weapon-wielding appendage, imposing a –4 penalty on its next melee attack roll or a –2 penalty on multiple melee attack rolls during a full attack.
- Short out an item—whether magic, hybrid, or technological— wasting the target’s declared action to activate that item.
- Jam a weapon or weapon-like object in place as the target attempts to draw or sheathe it, thwarting that attempt.
- Cause the target to fumble with ammunition, wasting its declared action to reload a weapon.
- Unleash a blast of force from eddying realities, causing the foe to waste its declared action to stand up from prone.
Starfinder Character Operations Manual © 2019, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Alexander Augunas, Kate Baker, Simone Dietzler, Jennifer Dworschack-Kinter, Leo Glass, Sasha Lindley Hall, Amanda Hamon, Vanessa Hoskins, Jenny Jarzabski, Jason Keeley, Lyz Liddell, Luis Loza, Ron Lundeen, Crystal Malarsky, Robert G. McCreary, Conor J. Owens, Joe Pasini, Owen K.C. Stephens, Jason Tondro, and Landon Winkler.